North Carolina has a great number of summer camps to choose. From those that are by the beach, to the mountains, to academic and sports camps, there is sure to be a specific camp that will cater to ones children. Surfing camps may be of interest to those who wish to learn this exciting art form. Others who want to explore sea life may check out a camp specifically geared towards marine life, and another which focuses on sea turtles. Those more interested in residential camps may check out co-ed camps, some camps for girls, camps which are located in the mountains, camps designed for Boys, horseback riding camps for girls, and other camp opportunities. Sports camps available to children cover the sports of Volleyball, Basketball, and Tennis. Academics may look for programs at St. Andrews University, Duke, and Davdison College. These programs will lead students to long-term intellectual success.
Summer Camps in North Carolina
- Autism Society Of NC - Camp Royall - 250 Bill Ash Rd, Moncure, Chatham County, NC
- Broadstone - University Hall ASU Box 32042, Office of Conferences & Inst, Boone, Watauga County, NC
- Camp Albemarle - 156 Albemarle Dr, Newport, Carteret County, NC
- Camp All-Star - PO Box 77475, Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, NC
- Camp Carolina - Camp Carolina Lambs Creek Rd, Brevard, Transylvania County, NC
To Find More Camps in North Carolina, type address, city, state or zip in the search box:
Out site features many day, overnight / residential and specialty camps in North Carolina for kids and teens. You can also use our Advanced Search feature to find camps by gender (boys, girls or coed) or popular activities such as sports, technology, arts and more...